Friday, February 18, 2011

What We're Loving Right Now

 Sweeping in a tutu and bra.
 Playing the piano.
 Trying on EVERYONE elses shoes.
 Hanging out in the back of Daddy's truck with the other kids in the neighborhood.
 Our Cozy Coup car we got for Christmas.
 Exploring the yard with Copper.
 Andie's best friend, Copper.
 Juice boxes.
 Blowing bubbles.
Drawing in the driveway with sidewalk chalk.

It blows me away daily that my baby girl is so big and so independent.  She is such a joy and so much fun.  She is speaking in sentences and says the funniest things.  Some popular phrases are:  "I have it."  "Do myself"  "Go G's house."  "Watch TV."  "I help you."  "A hug. A kiss. Thank you." 
So things are fun.  Especially with the wonderful warm weather we've been having that has allowed us to play outside and at the park.  Our sweet girl isn't a baby anymore...it makes me sad but oh so happy at the same time.  We are having so much fun with this life God has given us.

No comments: