Friday, February 18, 2011

Tigers! Elephants! And Clowns! Oh my!

A couple of weeks ago, Mama G came up and we took Andie to the Circus!  G and I loved it!  We think Andie did too, but the expression on her face was one of overwhelment more than it was excitement. :o)  She sat in my lap staring in amazement through the entire long show. 
 A quick pic before the show.
 The entire show was amazing!  G and I especially enjoyed the 7 motorcycles in the one spherical cage.  But I didn't think to take pictures until the elephants came out.  Look at those amazing elephants!
And I thought these guys jumping on the trampolines were really neat in their fire-looking costumes.

I don't remember the circus' I went to as a kid being such a production.  I really felt like I was at some sort of Broadway show.
Yay!  Fun stuff!


And...this is Andie before we even got out of the parking lot.  She was pooped.

No comments: