Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas is Coming


Our precious John Thompson is 5 1/2 months old and so sweet.  He loves attention and will talk and talk if you will listen.


Our annual Lights at the Zoo with the Scotts was lots of fun.  Andie had a ball, running and dancing through the zoo. 



Sweet cousins.  Andie LOVES her cousins!


Family photo!

I know I've said it before, but John Thompson LOVES his Andie.  And she adores him.  She says, "Hey! Hey! Want your sissy?"  He laughs at her and she just keeps on lovin on him.  It makes my heart oh so glad!


I love a baby in towel!


Our sweet little elves!  Merry Christmas everyone!  I pray God blesses you all with a restful, meaningful, and fun Christmas. 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

A few things I love in this post- John Thompson's bare little booty, he and Andie together, and your ADPi tshirt quilt! :) Did you make it? Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo:)