Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome John Thompson!

It's a boy!  We welcomed John Thompson Monday morning, July 2, at 7:58am.  He weighed 7lbs 7ounces and was just under 21inches long.  He is absolutely precious! 


We gave Andie a disposable camera in her "big sister kit" and she had a ball taking pictures.  I can't wait to see them!  I'm sure there will be a lot of shoes and walls, but she had so much fun with it...I hope she gets a least a few of John Thompson.

Andie was SO excited!  She loves her little brother and is a very eager big sister. 

I hate that Andie's eyes are so funky in this picture, but it's the only one we got of our family of four!

In case you can't read the burp cloth, it says, "Sorry for spittin' up, thought I saw a Gamecock" One of Darrell's coworkers gave it to us and it has been a big hit!  We, of course, had to get a picture with it.

With Nana

With the gorgeous Fowler family.  The girls were as excited about John Thompson as Andie was.  It was so cute!  Thanks for coming to visit us!

A 4th of July Homecoming!  Andie was so excited to have her baby home.  She read to him, "pet" him, loved on him, and sang to him.

This picture melts my heart, so I saved it for last!  My two precious babies!  Andie all of a sudden seems so big to me, but she will always be my little girl, my Andie Bug.  Now we get to figure out what to do with little boys and we couldn't be happier!  Let the new adventure begin!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet this little bundle:) You have a beautiful family! :)