Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Party at School

On Thursday, Andie's class had a Fall Party.  It was so cute.  They had snacks and got to decorate a cookie with candy corn and M&Ms.  They also got to put stickers on a paper pumpkin.  Andie had a blast!

 Then the class got to go on a "pumpkin hunt."  Everyone found a pumpkin to take home.  It was too cute.  And I loved seeing Andie with her new friends from school.  It is a cute group.  They took some cute class pictures, but I didn't want to put pictures of other kids up.

 (*ok, so I have to brag just a little...I made Andie's pants!  And a big shout out to my great friend Kathy for appliquing the shirt for me!  The outfit turned out great! I'm so excited about it.)
Little Stinker - "Look, Mom, no hands!"

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute! You did a great job on the pants Baylis!