Saturday, October 24, 2009

Go Tigers!

Our Clemson Tigers beat Miami today in Overtime 40 to 37!! 5 Years ago, Darrell T. proposed on the evening we beat Miami at Miami also. It amazes me how much has changed and how our amazing life has evolved in 5 short years. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who works so hard in everything he does...including playing, being Daddy, being husband, and even cheering on his Tigers. He makes me smile every day and truly provides entertainment in the midst of the day to day grind. :o) What the future holds, I do not know, but I look forward to it with excitement and peace, knowing that not only is the Lord with us to guide and protect us, but that I have the most amazing husband to share it all with. Life is so good!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Baylis, I was thinking about getting your email with your sweet engagement story right after that big Miami win five years ago as I was watching the game Saturday. I always think about you and Darrell when we play Miami! Love seeing pictures of little Miss Andie and can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!