Monday, June 15, 2009

At the Beach

I love the beach!...Can't you tell by this face I made on my first boat ride.


I also love to relax on the dock. This is me with my Grandaddy.

And I've had so many firsts in my first trip to Edisto. My first boat ride, my first beach thunderstorm, my first time with my feet in the sand and the ocean!

Here I am with my Mom and Dad on my first boat ride. I love the boat!

Andie is now one month old. She is growing like a weed. She weighs just over 9 pounds and has definitely grown several inches. I can't believe how fast she is growing, how big she is, and how fast time is going. Andie is so much fun and the light of our lives. Her Mama G, Grandaddy, Uncle Jed, and Aunt Megan just can't get enough of her. Even her Uncle Rock is smitten! She is such a good and happy baby. We are still at Edisto enjoying the hot weather, going for walks and boat rides and spending time with family and friends. We are sleeping pretty well at night and getting more and more consistent each day. Life is good and we have so much to be thankful for.




No comments: