Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some pictures of Andie



What a face!






Andie and her daddy! She is definitely a Daddy's girl.


Aunt Megan taking great care of Mom and Baby.

Our first 6 days together have been amazing! Even though Andie decided to come a little early, and "shouldn't" be here yet, I cannot imagine life without her. She is sweet and loves to cuddle. As you can see from the pictures, we just can't get enough of her. We are so glad to be home and adjusting to our new adventure. Andie is eating and sleeping pretty well, but we still have a little work to do in this area. I am slowly feeling better and trying to sleep/rest when she does. My mom is here helping out and has been such a blessing. I do not know what Darrell and I would do without her, she has been amazing! Check out some more pictures of our first couple of days that have been filled with friends and family visiting and wonderful people doing and giving to us...we are so blessed!

No comments: